And so it goes...
1. When it is daylight, we must wake up; when it is dark, we must sleep. And when the windows or blinds are closed, we simply need to open them for the sunlight to seep in :D
2. When the food is too hot, drink cold water then your tongue could tolerate the warm food.
3. Dont pour water in a glass while holding it, you need to put the glass down on the table. And dont drink while walking.
4. Two ponytails must always be straight!
5. A table napkin is a must on the dinner table.
6. Always knock before opening doors; and also, always ask if someone is behind the door, before opening it.
7. Pray before meals.
8. When alone at home, never answer the phone and dont open the door when the door bell rings.
9. Dont talk when your mouth is full.
10. Always wash your toothbrush, but before adding the toothpaste, make sure it is dry again!
11. Always pat your jacket from the neck down; and your socks and stockings should be stretched right; and the pair of shoes shining; before going out of the house.
12. Always put on a fresh underwear when you wake up in the morning; and before sleeping at night.
13. Pajamas should be worn to sleep and not just t-shirts.
14. Coke/Pepsi is only available during vacation; not at home.
15. Seat belts should be fastened at all times.
16. And why dont we need our car seats in Manila?
17. There should always be something to play with whenever waiting for food in restaurants.
18. Egg is a must for breakfast.
19. Clothes must be changed everyday.
20. Always lock the door when inside the car. But before closing the car doors, ask first if all the fingers and feet are already in the car.
I am sure there are more but here's the list of those that were repeatedly 'violated' during the vacation for one reason or the other :D----
PMN: Home and Garden talks about Uses for Old Toothbrush and PMN: Travel's
Analyse shares her travel gadgets.