Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Would you still be my mother when I am bigger?

Another question that IC bugged me about before getting in bed: 'Mama, would you still be my mother when I am bigger?,' she asked.

Dear IC,

Yes, I am going to be your mother when you turn seven next year.
Yes, I am going to be your mother when you turn eight next, next year.
In fact, I am going to be your mother when you turn 88!

Of course, I would get older and would look like a grandmother, but yes, I would still be a mom to you. Because, in the future, you would also grow bigger and taller and your body would change and you would be playing with other kinds of toys; but you would remain my daughter, too.

Of course, I would be a grandmother when you'll have a baby of your own. But still, you would remain my daughter and I would remain your mom.

And you asked what, when I am alreadyy dead; would I still be a mom to you?
Hopefully, I would be still be watching you from heaven and would continue loving you because you would remain my daughter for eternity.

But of course, I wish to stay with you and enjoy being a mom as long as possible.

This goes to your sister, MC, too.

Thanks for waking me up this morning to greet me Happy Birthday! I love the drawings, dear girls.

1 comment:

jessie said...

I have gone through this blog. I found it very interesting and helpful. Nowadays I am doing an online job from home only.
And this blog really doing great for me. This blog also offers me more ideas and advices concerned to my job.


Part Time Jobs