Actually, I dont really know how to start blogging again. Too lazy to sit down and think; too busy to sit down and think :D
Here's a confession though: I thought I would miss blogging during my non-blogging vacation in Bangkok and Manila; but how could I miss blogging when I had more fun meeting my newly found blogger friends? I would talk about those EBs in my future blogs, for now, I would try to organize my thoughts by listing down the things that I did as soon as we arrive home from a five-week vacation.
1. Turn on the heater in full blast. It was snowing when we arrived! And after the heat of Manila, it is simply too much (I wanna go back home, really!)
2. Unpack those bags with the wet and dirty laundry.
3. Sort out the laundry (whites, colors, mild, etc) and start the washing machine;if you think you still have the time and the energy to work on it. (I did, we arrived at 5:30 am!)
4. When the bags are empty, air them by leaving them open for at least 2 days before bringing them into the storage to avoid mildews and bad smell.
5. And then I gave the kids a warm shower; and I enjoyed a warm bath!
6. Rest and of course, sleep, sleep, sleep!
It's been two days since we arrived but we are still catching shut-eyes and I am still doing the laundry. Help!