|Baked Asparagus with Schnitzel and Ham|
Therefore, he tends to cook more with asparagus in the menu when during asparagus season. Sadly, the rest of the family are getting bored so he took to finding ways to make asparagus eating more interesting for the rest of the family.
Just like this recipe: Baked Asparagus with Schnitzel and Ham.
1 kilo white Asparagus
1/8 liter asparagus water
a pack of grated cheese
5 tbsp cream
2 tbsp oil
1 pack Sauce Hollandaise
75 g butter
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 tbsp sugar
1. Wash and peel the asparagus, in a lightly salted water, boil around 15-20 minutes.
2. Put around 1/8 liter from the asparagus water and mix with the cream and Sauce Hollandaise in a pot and cook in medium heat, add the butter and then the gratin cheese while slowly stirring. Set aside.
3. Dredge each schnitzel pieces through the flour and fry in hot oil between 2-3 minutes.
4. Place the pieces of schnitzel side by side inside a baking form, topped by the asparagus wrapped with ham, then pour over the sauce.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees around 10 minutes.
|Baked Asparagus with Schnitzel and Ham, with new potatoes as side dish|
Other asparagus recipe here.