We're going to Campingplatz Dilsberg.
We're going together with another family, for the first time.
We would not just to camp out, but specifically to watch the fireworks display at the Dilsberg Castle. I am sure it would be a wonderful experience, especially for the kids; as they would have a playmate there, too. And for us adults, friends to catch up stories with and simply to hang out with -- really a trip to look forward to.
We've even divided our what to bring food -- we'd bring the salad ( as we have fresh veggies from the backyard garden) and they would bring the marinated steaks and wursts for our barbecue dinner. Yum!
What's in our list to bring?
- the tent, the folding chairs and a folding table
- the gas stove, gas and the box of camping utensils
- the sleeping sacks, the pillows and the air beds and the air pump plus a bedsheet
- towels, kitchen towels, garbage bags, foam and soap
- toiletries, toilet paper
- solar lamp and flashlights, beach umbrella
- salt and pepper
- thermometer, medicine, plaster
- insect spray and aloe first
- video camera and digicam plus extra batteries
Our basket is already stacked with snacks and toys for the kids. The cool bag is already filled with bottles of water and some juice. We simply need to add the eggs, the canned goods, the wursts; as they are still in the ref to cool. And before driving out of our city, we'd pass by a bakery to buy fresh loaves of bread!
Then, we are ready!