Though I hated it, I have to keep it for a few more years. That's my decision and am sticking stubbornly to it. So what remains is my imagination and my creativity. I try to pimp it up with colorful throw pillows and for special occasions, I have colorful rugs thrown over them. Voila, the hated green things disappear. Meantime, I try satisfy myself by looking at catalogues for the next perfect couch and sofa set.
Read here to learn more about the PMN Fam pics.
- Julie: Environmental Responsibilities
- Analyse: The Colors of Burgundy
- MegaMomGreen Thumb
- Mitch: On Nature
- Noemi: Luijoe's meadow
- Rachel: My boy in green
- Vicky: Green
- Lynn: Going Green
- KK: I love green
- Lisaflor: My little alien boy
- Mommy Chi: The Green Room
- Cookie: Go green!
- Auee: What is your green rating?