1. What was your biggest challenge this past week?
Starting as an assistant gymnastics trainer for our local club.
2. What was your biggest accomplishment this past week?
Starting as an assistant gymnastics trainer for our local club :-D
3. What was the most exciting thing that happened in your life this past week?
I sold 11 from 13 toys in my first time as a flea market seller!
4. What one thing made you the happiest this past week?
We are all healthy, again! After a bout of cough and cold due to the cold weather.
I missed the Monday Madness last week because I didnt get an email, hmmm! So, here are my answers on school and education.
1. Do you have children in school?
2. Are YOU currently in school (any level)?
I'm enrolled in a course on gymnastics for little children next month.
3. Did you (or your children) attend a public or private
Private school exlusive for girls.
4. As far as formal education, what level have you completed?
I have a Bachelor of Arts degree.
5. Do you, or did you have loans out for your (or your children's) education?
All paid :-D
6. What are your thoughts on the cost of tuition for colleges and universities?
Visit Monday Madness!