Now they could check what's the surprise in their Advent's Calendar.
IC's been wanting to check them out ever since I finished working on their calendars last week. But they contented themselves with simply counting, checking the numbers and feeling what's inside.
And I have to stop myself from worrying if those cones and socks would hold until the 24th of December! I am crossing my fingers :D
I really dont have enough time to work on the advents calendar this time so I made it a little easier by buying those store bought ones and creating a new 'home' for them.
Here's how I created the 'new' advent's calendars:
1. Bought two table cloths with Christmas themes and one advent's calendar with those socks (on photo).
2. Separated the socks (12 each for each advent calendar) and created 24 cones using gift wrappers.
3. Sewed those socks and cones on the table cloths.
4. Unwrapped those store bought advent#s calendars ( I have two packs) and proceeded to enfold them in different scraps of cloths.
5. Tied them all up with ribbons.
6. Clipped on the numbers.
IC decided she wanted some fir twigs on her cones and socks while MC wanted no frills on her.