Now, what to do after the 'good' chaos of Christmas? A lot. Here's my list:
1. Return those gifts that are not working. I cant believe we would be joining the throng returning gifts. IC's pony just wont function as stated in the description. And before the end of Christmas day, it simply stopped working. And the microphone, it needs to repaired. Both gifts were returned and we were lucky that they have the same stocks of toys in the store. IC wasnt so disappointed anymore. Her pony came back healthy, after a short visit to the 'hospital.'
2. Do the laundry. Our laundry basket was overflowing. I had to start washing at 8 am and I finished at 8 pm, whew! Now, got to do the folding.
3. Clean the house. Oh yeah, we wanted to welcome the new year with a clean house, of course.
4. Check the medicine cabinet. We simply had to throw some old medicines. If you want to know how to properly dispose of them, read here.
5. Check the ref. Do you know what's inside your ref? Reach deep and you'll find old and expired sauce bottles, tubes, etc. Throw them out!
6. Do an inventory of your kitchen supply. Ask yourself what you usually need: tomato sauce, flour, sugar, salt, etc. List them down and fill them up.
7. Sorted out toys and clothes for charity. With the help of the kids, we filled up one big box with toys and clothes to be sent to one orphanage in the Philippines.
8. Start shopping for Easter Oh yeah, I need to do this as early as now. Aside from taking advantage of those discounts, I really need to have this taken cared of because we would be on a long vacation, for six weeks, and would be arriving home during Black Saturday. Thus, no more time to shop for Easter.
9. Have a workable New Year's resolution ready :D Need I say more?
What about you? What's keeping you busy now?