Here's my take:
1. How many desktop computers in your home?
One working, one in the storeroom for future use of my 5 year old daughter. I hope it would still function next year :-)
2. How many laptops?
I am hogging computer use, my husband is now looking for a laptop. And he'll get the computer when the laptop's here. That's my plan, he doesnt know it yet!
3. What kind of internet service do you have? (i.e. phone modem, dsl, etc.)
We are using DSL, though I dont really know what that means. As long as my computer and the internet's ok, I have no complaint!
4. Do you tend to use more than one email account regularly?
I use two email accounts regularly, as in everday, and had to check three more email accounts regularly. Those under the names of my husband and my two little girls.
5. Do you use email as a main source for communicating to your family and friends?
Oh yes! I am simply too far away from them.
6. What kind of computer monitor do you own (flatscreen, or other)?
Interested? Then visit Monday Madness.