Monday, August 27, 2007
Monday Madness: Weather
1. Where you live, what kind of weather (or weather-related tragedy) do you fear the most?
Flooding! We are renting out our basement rooms plus, down there is where we have our furnace cum and storage area. We must always make sure that the valve is turned off when it is raining hard or else, our basement would be floating!
2. What kind of weather do you MOST enjoy?
I love the sunshine because you can wear what you want and the kids can play in the garden; I love the snow because I love making snow angels. I love the rain but only when I am cozily dry. 'Used to love running around in the rain but not in Europe :-)
3. What kind of weather do you LEAST like to drive in?
I dont enjoy driving at all :-), but when I must drive, I'd rather have a dry street.
4. What is the scariest weather-related experience you've had in your lifetime?
I was not really scared but alarmed. The earthquake that shook Manila during the Mt. Pinatubo eruption. I was alone in the house with small kids when we felt the house shaking horizontally and then vertically.
5. Share a "weather picture" with us!
See photo taken last weekend.
Visit Monday Madness.